Monday, September 3, 2012

What I've been up to...

Oh hey there!
It's been a while. Okay, maybe a week.
I guess I've turned into a 'post here and there' type of blogger.
Not my intention. I promise. And I know you've heard my little story before, I'm in school, I'm busy, blah blah blah.
 
Moving on.
 
Let me tell you the FUN I've been having lately even though my days have been filled with reading mass amounts of information. On Thursday evening, my friends and I continued with a tradition we started years ago. Whenever Rascal Flatts come to town, we are there! And Thursday was no exception. They actually performed at the State Fair (where we've seen them twice in past years) and it was another fantastic show.
 
 
Eli Young Band

 
Little Big Town

 
Rascal!


 
Everyone out for the last song of the night.

 
The show was seriously one of the best endings to summer. The night was beautiful, the breeze perfect, the music awesome and the company was great.
 
Some other fun I've been having included Melissa's Bachelorette Party on Saturday! First, we went out on a pedal pub around St. Paul! It was a lot of fun but A LOT of work.
 





 
Then after we went to Melissa sister's house for gifts, games and lots of great food which I have no picture documentation of. Haha. Happy Bachelorette Melissa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment