Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shelerudings is Moving!

Hey All! I just want to give you an update as to where I've been, what's going on with this blog, etc.
 
Life has been, well I'll let you take a wild guess...
BUSY.
Yep! You guessed right! I have three weeks left of the semester and have literally been studying for one exam and then on to the next. I don't have a life outside of sleeping, school and work. It's rather frustrating and very exhausting most of the time but I'm getting closer to the end. One year left!
 
I recently tried to write a post including photos and it turns out I've reached my max amount of free storage using Blogger. I could pay a monthly fee to continue using Blogger but it turns out I can get more free storage moving my blog to Wordpress. I recently did this over the holiday weekend. I'm still figuring out how it works and all that stuff but you can follow me over at
 
 
I'm sure things will look different once I have time to actually sit down over break and figure things out. Please bear with me. There's no way I could stop blogging because I do enjoy writing and sharing the latest happenings in our lives...especially sharing it with my grandma.
 
So that's the latest and greatest on my end. Hope this post finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment