For our wedding, Joe made nine different beers to serve to our guests and go along with our homemade wine. Little did I know it would soon turn into Joe's first small business and I say first because I don't think it will be the last (unless this one takes off:) He, like many others I'm guessing, would love to one day work from home, be his own boss, and travel more than he is actually in an office. In order to make that goal a reality, Joe's first step involved designing a temperature control system used for all grain brewing. Although I'd like to think I have more knowledge about homebrewing than some of the general population since I've helped Joe with a few of the brewing stages and he likes to talk about it, I couldn't tell you the specifics or reasons why and feel confident that you understand what I'm saying. I'll leave that all up to him.
His idea along with help from his friend, turned business partner has now turned into Brew All Grain. They have been working on this project since spring, doing research, building model after model and completing several test runs (seriously, they took over the kitchen, living room, garage) and now their site is up and running and have product ready to sell! I am so proud of Joe, he has worked tremendously hard on his baby and I hope only positive things come from it.
If you would like more information on Brew All Grain, homemade brewing, why a temperature controler is necessary or just want to talk brewing, Joe is your guy. He knows best!
(Of course I have to give a shout out for my husband's new business adventure!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment