It's official. Joe and I have been married for one whole month today. We like to joke around that since we've made it through the first month we'll have no problem making it through the next 50 years because you know what they say, make it the first month, make it forever! No? They don't say that? Did I just make that up? In all seriousness, it has been so great being married. I love saying "my husband", "Sarah Shelerud" or "wife" - the whole thing is still sinking in but it is just perfect.
We've had a busy month so there is a lot to fill you in on (probably mostly my grandma Mic who I know is my dedicated daily reader:) And I'm sure there will be many new adventures along the way. I don't know what my vision for this blog is going to be. 'Until We Say I Do' well, was just that..all about the months leading up to the wedding and everything that went with it - finding the dress, planning the details, swimming in the stress of wedding planning misery glory.
So with this one, who knows. I'm up for anything. Maybe I'll talk about school, any DIY projects we have going on with the house, family get togethers or what I had for breakfast. Well, I have Special K cereal with honey or blueberries every morning so I guess I don't need to dedicate a whole post to that. There is only so much that can be said about cereal. I don't know if I'll post every day, once or twice a week but I'm excited that I can share anything that's going on in life.
Cheers to a new blog and many adventures ahead!
xo,
Sarah
LOVE! Gland to be following along on your adventure!
ReplyDelete