That year when I posted about my experience at Junk Bonanza, I froze and walked out with one thing. This year, I brought ammo, er my Mom and sister to help me pull the trigger when I found something I liked. I also thought of a few things I wanted to find before we even went which turned out to be a good thing. On my mental list of three things I wanted...I came out with two.
I love the parking lot. It's full of U-Hauls and trailers. I'd like to think the U-Hauls belong to potential buyers, not the sellers.
This is the only other picture I took, shame on me, from the day. They're old school posters for the classroom! If I were a teacher I would have probably picked up a few of these. So stinkin' sweet!!!
Here are my three finds. I'm not sure what this really is but I saw it when we went in and saw it on the way out. And it's definitely something someone made, not so much of a farm fresh item, but I just really liked it for some reason.
This was my favorite find of the day and something that was on my mental list. It's an old egg basket I'm using for Stella's toys in the living room! It screams beautiful to me.
And this bench was also on my mental list. I also wanted to find a shelf/coat rack to go above it but had no such luck. I'm thinking next time I need to find some wire baskets to go underneath it for hats/mittens and shoes.
Have you found any old treasures lately? I really need to start exploring some of the many thrift stores around here. Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment