Or goodbye to life as I know it.
Okay, I'm over exaggerating but school starts on Monday.
Dun Dun Dun!!
The summer flew by. Is it really the last weekend of August? I'm still in complete denial that school is starting up again. I mean, I really have been enjoying nursing school. I love what I'm learning, I've made some amazing friends. But of course, the 3rd and 4th semester students have told us nothing but horror stories about our upcoming 2nd semester. I get it. Nursing school is
With that being said, I can't promise daily or tri-weekly posts like I've been trying to do this summer but I can assure you...I will not leave you. I enjoy writing too much to just set it aside. It's kind of like a little getaway from my crazy busy schedule. So stayed tuned for horror stories from nursing school, the lastest thing Stella did or chewed up and life in between it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment