Didn't I just post about last weekend?! Man, time is flying by! I wake up one day and it's Monday, I wake up the next day and it's Sunday. At least with the weeks coming and going so quickly it can only mean that summer is rapidly approaching my front door. Now, if only I could figure out how to make summer last a little bit longer. I'll work on it and get back to you if I come up with a solution.
We had a house full this weekend and I loved every minute of it even though I am utterly exhausted from it all. Friday night Kate, Adam, Joe and I went out to grab a bite for dinner and then made our way to the bowling alley to show those kids what's up. Joe and I think we're pretty much awesome since we're in a bowling league and have our own bowling balls. Unfortunately, Kate's boyfriend who claimed he was "terrible" at bowling pulled off two wins out of three games. Geez louise.
Jenna, Drew and their little dog Chloe made it into town around 10:30 that night all the way from Johnson Ceek, WI (it's about a 4-5 hour drive depending on what way you take). Jenna was photographing a wedding on Saturday so they stayed with us for the weekend and Stella was finally able to meet her cousin Chloe. It was so much fun watching those two interact with each other.
Saturday we hung out around the house, Jenna went off to the wedding and the rest of us headed out to lunch at Matt's Bar which claims to have the first Juicy Lucy burgers in Minnesota. After we came back to the house and headed out later for Mutemath at First Ave. Mutemath is one of our favorite bands and they put on quite the show! The night ended with all of us back together playing a board game before heading to bed.
Sunday morning Joe and I made breakfast and everyone headed out around after one. Our house isn't quite big enough for six adults and two dogs but it sure was fun having everyone in our home. We spent the rest of the afternoon going out for a walk, lounging around and homework. I only have class on Tuesday this week due to teacher in-service days/student success day so I have a little bit of a break but a break that will consist of playing catch up with my reading.
Here's a few pictures from the show!
Here's a few pictures from the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment