This past weekend Joe and I headed up back home to celebrate my birthday, Tom and Sue's birthday as well as introduce our little Stella to the families. We were able to head up early on Friday afternoon after I got done getting 100% on my dosage calculation exam which we have to pass at 90% or else we fail the class.
We brought our bowling balls to get drilled (our league starts this Thursday!) and took Stella and Kobe for a walk in the woods out behind Joe's parent's house. We went out to dinner with both of our parents which was a fiasco in the first place (hour wait at the first place made us head somewhere else) and celebrated my birthday with my family yesterday afternoon. Stella also made a good impression on the family and when I called my Mom after we got back home last night, my Dad asked if we could bring her back.
It was a really great weekend home with family and even though I carried my camera bag with me ALL weekend, I never took one picture. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment