Friday, February 3, 2012

Stella's First Play Date

As I mentioned yesterday, Joe and I brought Stella to her first play date on Sunday afternoon with Charlie. Charlie is a nine month old yellow lab who belongs to our friend's Matt and Megan. I've called Megan multiple times with dog questions since we decided to bring Stella home and she's been very helpful:) At first, Stella was very shy and would try to hide from Charlie as Charlie would drive by licking her face before she jetted off around the yard again.

After a while she got a little more confident and began to interact a little bit more with not only Charlie but Matt and Megan as well. Before we knew it Stella was chasing Charlie (although Stella did not like to be chased by Charlie) and they were playing like they've known each other for awhile. I had a proud "doggie mom" moment when she got in there to play a little more because she is still very timid around people and other dogs. Of course trying to get a nice picture of the two pups wasn't going to happen, I did snap a few while they were playing.









And a little video for your entertainment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment