Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

We finally got our first "winter storm" this year coming in on Leap Day. It actually started last night with a lot of rain and then switched over to snow at some point throughout the night. We really didn't get all that much snow (maybe an inch or two) but our yard is a huge puddle right now. It's suppose to stay in the mid-upper 30's until the weekend so hopefully the city can get all the slush off the roads before it cools down this weekend.

This morning I also had a final for my Nursing Interventions class so I was out the door earlier than normal so I could make it to class on time. Don't worry...I did and I think the final went good! Before I left I snapped a few pictures from our yard. I always think it's so pretty when snow first falls.



You can't really tell but the branches on every tree were heavy from the rain/snow mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment