Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tyler & Sadie Sitting In A Tree

Sadie and Tyler are officially married! What a great weekend back home with the whole family and what could be better than celebrating another marriage! They had a beautiful day, a great turnout and many memories to last.

Let's get to the good stuff though. I know you all want to see the pictures so that's what you're going to get. I snapped over 600 pictures but I won't make you stare at the computer that long.


















Like I said, this is just a taste of all the moments I was able to capture. After the ceremony, we had dinner from Tyler's favorite restaurant, Sammy's Pizza and guests were either playing yard games, enjoying the campfire or getting their groove on at the dance.

Congratulations Sadie & Tyler! Thanks for letting me be part of your big day! Wishing you nothing but love and happiness the rest of your lives! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment