Joe finally installed my Christmas present over the weekend and it works wonders! Yep, with our humidifier installed we no longer get shocked every time we turn on a light or simply walk around the house haha! The house feels warmer and it just feels better overall. Why did we go so long without?!
I didn't get start to finish pictures but I took some inbetween ones. Joe said it took him about an hour and a half to figure out everything he needed from Menards since the installation guide sheet was only ONE page. Then Friday night a fuse accidently blew leaving us with no heat, plus we had cold water for a bit because he forgot he had to shut off the gas to the hot water heater. Other than that it went pretty smoothly! I love having a handy husband! He's installed a water heater, wired the basement and garage and now you can add the humidifer to the list.
There it is!!
The fuse! Without that little chip we would have no heat.
So while my Chicken Pot Pie sat in the oven he ran to Mendards, Lowes and finally Auto Zone before finding the fuse we needed so we could have heat again!
I wish I would have documented the project better but that's all I have. All I can say is...it was a pretty nice Christmas "present" to receive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment