These are just TWO of my books for my classes. I have many others and they are filled with very dense material in tiny print. I can officially say I have survived my first week of nursing school (which will probably be my easiest week) and so far...so good. I find myself reading before class, heading straight to the library after class to do more and I even read when I get home if I'm not glazed over yet.
Finding balance in life has proved to be a bit of a challenge for me, especially finding time to just sit with Joe in the same room. I'll admit, I must work on this but I think once I figure out how to study all the material and retain it, it will be a little easier to say..."Ok, I don't need to read this late at night and can afford to put down the books at 10pm."
Happy Nursing School!


No comments:
Post a Comment