Hello Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope!! I ordered it last Sunday and it arrived this past Thursday! I was so excited to try it out my first patients were of course, Stella and Joe. They did so great they left with lollipops and suckers. :)
Look! It even has my name engraved on it since I hear stethoscopes can grow legs in the hospital.
Can I take a listen?
I decided to go with the plum color because I thought it was fun and the other choices weren't that great. I mean who wants a plain 'ol black one?! I'll be hearing in style when I start clinicals in a couple weeks!
this is the exact stethoscope I have -- even the color :) Its a good one! Cant wait to hear how clinicals go! I'm sure you will LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteFun! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteWanted to let you know, my blog is at JTFOU.blogspot.com now.
Very nice!
ReplyDelete