Happy Monday Folks! In two weeks from today I'll be heading into finals week and believe it or not, I am SO excited because that means my first semester of nursing school is complete! I really enjoy what I'm learning but it's getting to that point where you just need a break. I start my summer course the day after Memorial but I think I can handle one day a week for an hour and 50 minutes for only eight weeks. Yep. No problem.
In the midst of my "senioritis" or maybe, "summeritis" Joe, Stella and I headed out on another 5.3 mile hike. This time we went to Lebanon Hills in Eagan and walked around lake after lake after lake. You could hear the frogs signing and we saw many swans, ducks and geese out on the water.
There you have it. Another hike for the books. Hope you all had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment