On Saturday, my sisters Mel, Andrea and myself threw our baby sister a bridal shower. It turned out to be a great afternoon full of delicious food, family and of course, gifts! Seriously, her kitchen will scream serious business!! From Friday afternoon when Stella and I pulled in the driveway to Sunday morning when we left, we ate, breathed and lived all things shower related.
Friday night I was busy in the kitchen making from scratch mind you red velvet cupcakes and cake pops! Even my Dad got in on the cake pops. And I put my Mom, aunt Theresa and grandma Mic on Pom Pom duty. I will have to say though, my aunt is one of the best Pom Pom makers I've seen. Sorry Mic:)
I had so much fun getting ready for the shower...I love planning and seeing my vision all come together in the end. I mean, I kind of went all out for this one while IN school, I'd be scared to see what I could do OUT of school! :) And I apologize for not getting play by play pictures on how I did anything of these things. You can see how I made the cupcake stands here and if you want to see what we used to give us an idea on how to put together the poms click here.
Here's a look into Sadie's special afternoon...
Although it's hard to imagine some days my baby sister is getting married, I am so excited for her and Tyler's journey. They have quite the adventure ahead of them and I wish them nothing but lots of love and happiness! Love you both!!
No comments:
Post a Comment