Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No, no...I haven't forgotten about you.

I'm beginning to think the next 4 weeks of school I might be a little hit or miss on here so please bare with me. Believe me, no one is more excited than me to finally be done with this semester of school even though I am really enjoying it! Oh to blog about fun things again...that seems like such a foreign concept right now.

This past weekend was as you know, Easter - Jesus has risen!! whoop whoop!! Joe and I headed back Saturday morning since I had to work Friday night. We stayed with his family this time around but still went to both family gatherings. Think I gained about five pounds while we were home. Saturday we met his Grandpa & Grandma Walli at Gordy's for lunch because we'd be having Easter dinner with the Shelerud side this year. After lunch we went back to the house, put on the Master's and took a nice long nap. Although golf isn't my favorite thing to watch, I'll put it on when I'm feeling like a nap...it's so soothing with the soft clapping and quiet play by play voices.

That night we celebrated Jenna's birthday at Osaka's and it was quite an eventful dinner. For those of you who have never been to a hibachi restaurant before, they cook your meal in front of you while swinging around knives doing tricks and shooting Sake into willing participant's mouths. Joe, Drew, Tom and even Sue got in on the action...I, on the other hand, kept my mouth closed tight. No Sake for me!

Sunday we celebrated Easter first at my grandparent's home, it was nice to see everyone there and then we went over to Joe's grandparent's home for round two. We left Stella with my parents so we had to run and pick her home before we made the drove home. Thankfully she minded her manners and didn't drive anyone crazy.

And I hate to disappoint you but I brought my camera all the way up there and never took one picture. My apologies. I did take some videos of Chloe & Stella ripping apart a racoon (not a real one!) so I'll try and upload those for you soon.

As of now, I have to get working on my 20+ page care plan! Yippeeeeee!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment