Thursday, March 8, 2012

Give Me the Beach...NOW

Oh man.
I am going crazy!

I think because my grandparent's are in Hawaii right now and one of my favorite blogs I read, Young House Love, just returned from a trip to Hawaii, I am CRAVING the sun, sand and the islands.

Two years.
I told Joe once we're done with school Hawaii will be our first stop on the adventure list. And that means I have to wait, patiently, two more years.


Technically, next week is spring break although I'm starting today. I had an exam this morning and I have no quizzes/test outs/exams tomorrow so my brain is slowly powering down. Joe is also on spring break next week but he still has to work. Not sure what I'll do yet, maybe a DIY project (I do have something in mind) and I know for sure I'll get outside with little miss Stella. 

Bottom line...I need a trip to the sun and sand. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of that when we head to San Francisco in May. But for now I'll just be dreaming while on spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment