Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Signs of Spring

I should be posting about this past weekend's events but it's going to take some time to put everything together. Clinicals started yesterday and I had my first patient today so my free time has dwindled a bit! All went well, I need to get a little more confident when doing my assessment but that will come with time I'm sure. There is a lot of prep work to be done and then 15 pages of paper work due Saturday at noon so I'm just trying to get a good handle on things. Long story short, I will be posting about our weekend home, I just do not know what day this week I will get to it. Bare with me.

I do want to share with you signs of spring I've been seeing and just really noticed today with the rain we had yesterday. Pops of green are starting to sprinkle around the neighborhood. We've had above normal temps for this time of year for the last week or so and I really hope it continues.

This is some plant that I keep ripping out every year but it keeps growing. It's not very pretty so that's why it gets the ax!


Why yes, those are blades of green grass!!!


Out on the lilac tree.



I promise you, in real life you can see the green grass better:)



I know, I know...dorky post. Just wanted to give you a little something while the wait continues for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment