As we headed out to Afton State Park along the St. Croix River on Sunday, I told Joe I just wanted to do a little four miler since we did over seven the day before. Well...my request was not taken into consideration and we did over seven again. Don't tell Joe this...but it did feel good after we got done and these trails also had some elevation climbs which helps in our training for Yosemite. But I'm not saying he's "right" here. Don't get the two confused people.
Joe getting dangerous!
Afton Alps Ski Area in the background.
I think we hit 90% of the park in the time we were there and it was so nice with the extra hour of daylight. We made it home just in time for it to start raining a bit.
In other news, some of you are probably thinking "Finally, I don't have to hear about another hike", on my first day of spring break I met up with the ladies from the office where I used to work for lunch. It was great to catch up on each other's lives and happenings at the office. After my sister Mel came over for a walk with Stella and me to the park. It was nice to catch up with her as well and get the latest and greatest.
Not sure what we'll do today as I have NO plans but with it getting into the upper 60's today I'm sure we'll spend some time outside. Happy Tuesday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment