Thursday, May 17, 2012

California Bound

Today is the day and we are SO excited.


Well I think Joe is super excited because he was acting like Santa Claus was coming last night. He was so funny. I drove and met up with his Mom so she could take Stella (miss the girl already!!) and when I came home Joe was going a million miles a minute.

"So I got all our camping stuff packed. We're at 45.6 pounds for the check in. It has the sleeping bags, tents, two ponchos, a fry pan, I even fit a lantern in there. Oh and what are you bringing to wear. It's only going to be in the low 60's while we're in San Francisco so I'm definitely wearing jeans both days and maybe a sweater or something. It will probably get cold while we're camping so bring a couple sweatshirts and warm socks".

Seriously.

He's been planning, researching and getting everything ready for about a month and a half now and the time is finally here! We leave tonight and come back Memorial Day and will be visiting San Francisco, Sonoma, Yosemite National Park and Sequoia/Kings Canon National Park. I have a few more errands to run today and I have to finish up packing so off I go. See you in a couple weeks! Can't wait to tell you about our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment