Friday, May 11, 2012

The Cone Days Are Over...


Some of you may remember this picture I put up a bit ago with Stella and her cone. She needed to wear it when we left the house so she didn't lick at her stitches and let's be honest, the cone was not her favorite thing. Although, I can't imagine it would be any one's favorite thing. She had been doing really well with it. I'd put it on her before I left for school and when I'd come home, she couldn't wait to get it off.

Until yesterday.

I came home and she had some how gotten it off and really showed her hatred toward the thing. Here it is in pieces...




There were four loops around the neck part of it. Now, one lonely loop remains.


Today was her lucky day though. We went to the vet this morning and they took out her stitches and gave her the go ahead to run, jump, swim and do whatever her puppy heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment