On Sunday Joe, Stella and I took off on our first hike in Minneapolis. During our kayaking adventure on Saturday, we noticed trails running along both sides of the river. Joe had already been down one side of the river but we thought it'd be fun to check them out so here we are! We started the hike on the other side of the river of where we put our kayaks in the previous day. We've apparently come full circle:)
Here's part of the U of M campus...
Under the busiest bridge in Minnesota
View of Minneapolis
Stella was excited to be in the water!
This picture was taken after we jumped a locked gate. You can't really see but I'm covered in some mud from Stella...
She was exhausted after the 7.6 mile hike...
It was such a beautiful day and I think we found a new favorite hike!
No comments:
Post a Comment