Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sarah's Summer To Do List!!!

Yep. That's the real name of my summer to do/DIY list...clever I know:) I'm still working on going through our 2000+ pictures from the trip. It took almost a full 48 hours to wirelessly send them from Joe's computer to my computer so that's why its taken me a wee bit longer to show you but I'm making progress. I hope.

In the meantime I've made a list of all the things I'd like to accomplish this summer but I don't necessarily feel like I have to which is good since it is a pretty big list.


Here's what it says...

For the house:
* make curtains for the kitchen
* paint living room/bedroom
* picture collage in living room/upstairs hallway
* find new bedspread for our room
* build coffee table
* build bookshelf
* build shelf & bench for kitchen
* make curtains for living room
* finish Xmas tree skirt
* was bottles from wedding
* corkboard cubboard
* blinds for bathroom
* frame both bathroom mirrors
* XL shower curtain

For the yard:
* plant wine barrel
* add plants/flowers behind garage
* build a deck
* keep growing grass & picking weeds
* border around front/side of house

Can't forget about food:
* can lots of different things
* prepare freezer meals

Now, where to start?

Hopefully Stella will be a good help to me this summer...


No comments:

Post a Comment