Friday, May 4, 2012

Stella's Little Quirk


This girl's personality is one in a million. She loves to cuddle and is quite the Mama's girl, although in Joe's defense, she is forced to be with me a lot more than Joe because of our schedules - she really has no choice. But one thing that we can't get over is the fact that she likes to chew gum. Let me explain.

Occassionaly on our walks, she'll find somebody's old piece of gum, pick it up and start chewing it. I know! I know! Gross!! Everything else she finds on our walks I'm usually pulling it out of her mouth before she has the chance to swallow it but the gum, she just chews away. It's the weirdest thing.

She hasn't quite figured out how to doggie paddle which isn't that suppose to be an instinct for them? Yet she knows exactly what to do with the gum. There are some things I'll never understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment