This past weekend Joe, Stella and I made the trek up north to attend our sisters's high school graduation ceremonies! They both were handed their diplomas at the same time so Joe and I had to split ways but at least we both were with our families.
Sadie and I before the ceremony! I can't believe that was me eight years ago. Geesh. Time is flying!
Walking to her seat!
It's official! Diploma is in hand!
Cloquet High School Class of 2012! Congrats!!
She must be in shock:) haha
And a big congrats to my Mom! My Mom spent many hours at the kitchen table helping Sadie with her homework back in the day so we joked about my Mom graduating from high school again:)
Sadie has her grad party this coming weekend but Kate had her party on Saturday. Here's the spread root beer floats, Subway cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and all!
It was such a beautiful day for a grad party!
Congrats again to Kate and Sadie!
No comments:
Post a Comment