Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday Sadie!


My baby sister turns 18 today! Lookout world...there is another adult roaming the streets! I remember the day she was born. I was out at my grandparents house wearing these bright red pants and a white shirt and I was so excited to meet my new sister I couldn't wait to get to the hospital. Little did I know she would one day come in my room all the time when we were little, tell on me when I was picking on her a little too much and now become a beautiful woman. There are many things I admire about this girl.

Speaking of the birthday girl, her and Tyler are tying the knot on Friday!


Tyler returned home from Germany last Saturday where he's been since October. From what I hear, they have been inseparable ever since. After class tomorrow and depending on how tired I am from working an overnight tonight, Stella and I will be heading home at some point during the day. Joe only has Friday off so he'll be coming up Thursday night. I'll be back Monday to post details from their big day so until then...have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment