True story. Joe gave me several compliments on dinner last night and said he'll even have the leftovers for lunch. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Joe never eats leftovers and he wants the dinner I made again, reheated?! I am one lucky girl. Lucky that I actually made a good tasting meal that is. The best part, it wasn't fancy, I made it without a cookbook and it probably took me under a half hour to make it. My secret: a good alfredo sauce with noodles and chicken, salad with fresh veggies (thanks to my grandpa) and yummy bread. E-a-sy! Now if only I could get away with making that same meal again, three to four days a week and not have Joe notice. He'd think I was the Pioneer Woman and Julia Child mixed in with a pinch of Betty Crocker. A wife can dream right?
No comments:
Post a Comment