My sister-in-law, Jenna, has not only started a new (a rapidly growing) photography company Photos by Jenna Leigh but she has now entered into the wonderful, crazy world of weddings and all that comes with it. She and her friend Britt have officially launched A Northwoods Wedding as of this morning and show that here in the Midwest, not only are we are cool people who have amazing ideas and beautiful venues but we have talent!! Jenna was also sweet enough to include our wedding in her new adventure. I feel famous...well, more like mini famous. :)
Did I marry into a talented family or what?! With Jenna's new ventures and Joe's company (which is close to its first sale, yes! he's been emailing a guy from Rhode Island who has spent a lot of time on the website according to Joe's stats)...I better start getting creative or I might be kicked out of the family:)
No comments:
Post a Comment