Wednesday, November 9, 2011

At a loss for words...

Can you believe it? I have no posts prepared, no ideas to write about or finished projects (ahem...like my curtains) to share. I'm not losing my drive to create, it's just that Joe and I have been extremely busy lately and seem to be always on the go.

There are things around the house that need some TLC. For example, you should see our yard. And you would have if I would have thought to take a picture this morning. Daylight savings time is making it a bit difficult to capture what's going on outside with the camera now that it's completely pitch black by the time I get home. Every square inch is filled with leaves from the big trees in our backyard which our neighbors probably have a few choice words for us since they like their yard leafless.

Joe has class Monday-Wednesday, I volunteer Monday and Tuesday leaving Wednesday the day to run errands if need be. Thursday we have dinner together for the first time since who knows when and the past couple weekends we've been gone or have had other things going on. Last night we made a pact that this weekend we would take a day, quickly changing our words to half a day since we have things to catch up on, to hang out and just be with each other. I miss my husband people!!

Tonight, being that it is my errand running around like mad night, I plan on heading to Lowe's (my favorite home improvement might I add) store in search of curtain rods and clips so I can finally get our curtains finished and up. I'll keep you posted if I find anything good. I'm also  searching around for coupons before I head out!! haha

In all honestly though, no matter how busy we get, or if the yard doesn't get raked and the house doesn't get vacuumed, or if a project doesn't get finished in a timely matter...I can't grumble that much because we are completely blessed to have what we have. Life is good at the moment and we'll make it work.
We always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment