I think I ramble more than anything else on here so I might as well continue with the tradition. Last night Joe and I had dinner with our friends, Joe and Britta. I have known Britta since Kindergarten and Joe was my neighbor down the road back when we both lived with our parents. It was so fun to catch up with them and we are already making camping plans for next summer! Joe and Joe really hit it off with fantasy football haha!
Today I have the day off from work but I'm heading to school to bring in my immunizations forms for school. Then I'm heading to orientation at my new job!! I'll be filling out HR paperwork and completing 4-6 hours of computer training. I still have to do their skills refresher course for new employees before I actually get on the floor with the residents but after today I'll be one step closer!
This weekend I'll finally be able to finish our curtains! I did pick up some curtains rods and clips at Lowe's when I went on Wednesday so I will have no excuse not to finish! Tune in Monday to see the final look! I think it's going to be great:)
Happy Friday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment