I hate having Rebecca Black's "Friday" song in my head. Blah.
A little update on the job front. Originally I was going to be working every other Friday-Sunday but because I will have class on Fridays they gave me something better. I will now be an "on call/casual" employee which means I am only required to work TWO days out of the MONTH! I don't think I could have found a job any better than this while I'm in school. I will easily be able to pick up those two shifts (and most likely more) and the best part of all....no required weekends OR holidays:) Am I one lucky girl or what?
Want to hear more random tidbits of life lately?
Sure you do....read on!
Joe is going out hunting this weekend for opener so I'm heading home for the annual Christmas cookie baking fest. Every year, the ladies in my family get together to make Christmas cookies while the men are out hunting. And I love family traditions and going out to my grandparent's house so I can't wait to head home.
Joe and I officially have life insurance. We had the nurse come out to the house last night to complete the medical portion of the process. Hopefully we won't need it for at least another sixty plus years!
Kate is going to state for cross country on Saturday. Good luck Kate! She's quite the impressive runner and I'm sure the team will do great!!
I was at Target the other night looking for curtain rods and had zero-zip-nada luck. Hoping to make a trip to Lowe's to see what they have there. I promise...Part II of my first big sewing project will make its way to completion soon. I have so many other things I want to do that I'm telling myself, one thing at a time lady! At least it's motivation to keep moving.
Joe and I purchased tickets last night to see Mutemath when they come to First Ave in February. We love their music and are so excited to see them in concert again.
I think I keep rambling because I'm just really excited about life! Everything with the job is working out and I'm seriously really, really happy!!! I can't stop smiling!!
Happy Weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment