We have a few big trees in our backyard that cover our yard with a blanket of leaves every fall. Sunday Joe and I finally got around to packing them up and it was my job to rake them away from the fence. This pile doesn't look big but it was a lot of leaves. I think our neighbors next to us were jumping for joy because they like to have a leafless yard and that wasn't happening because our leaves would blow over their direction. Oops. haha
Call us redneck but this is how we get rid of our leaves. The majority of our neighbors rake them up and bag them. We did that the first year Joe had the house and said we would never do it again.
Leaf dust. Joe was covered from head to toe at the end of the mowing the yard.
Ahh....you can see the grass again! For now. Apparently we might have our first snowfall this weekend.
One day I want to live out in the country so I don't have to worry about picking up the leaves in the yard. Oh the little things I miss about living outside of a big city. On a side note, I officially start my training for the new job tomorrow. This past Tuesday I had a Skill Refresher course and now I'm ready for the residents! Since I'll be working from 6-2pm there is no way I'll be post anything before I leave at 5:30am!! and when I get home I'm going to bed (that could be wishful thinking though) so cheers to a happy weekend today. No post for me tomorrow...I'll let you know how my weekend of work goes on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment