Yesterday was the annual trip out to Mic's to bake and decorate Christmas cookies! Before we headed out there, my Mom and I picked up Michael Buble's new Christmas album (yes, I'm listening to it as I type this:) to set the mood. Although it gets a little hetic...sprinkles flying everywhere, people (as in me) eating dough and eveyone wanting a turn to put their own twist on the snowman sugar cookie cut out, it's one of my favorite holiday traditions.
As you can see, me and cookie decorating go way back...
Here's what our day looked like...
There are many more cookies to be made but thankfully we still have more than a month before christmas. My Mom throws them straight into the freezer, takes them out at Christmas and we're usually still eating them at Easter. Any other family holiday traditions out there or favorite holiday treats? All I know is that I am getting excited for the holiday season and all the Christmas magic it brings!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment