Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Champ

My aunt Toni sent me a message the other day giving me some pointers for my new job and ended with this...

"On the lighter side I have been meaning to tell you this, everytime I see the target Thanksgiving sale commercials- I start laughing because that women's personality reminds me of you. You guys are dead ringers for eachother."

Have you seen this lady? They call her Christmas Champ.


Joe seemed to think that being compared to her wasn't the best thing. You see, he finds her creepy and when you search for the Target Black Friday commericals on YouTube many of them come up as "Crazy Target Lady". I, on the other hand, didn't take it as her calling me crazy because I think the lady is funny! I mean, I do get overly excited about things...and I already know that I'm weird. Plus, I think it's because of the blonde hair.


While we were making our wreaths I brought it up and asked Toni on what she meant by the whole thing. Did she think I was crazy or funny. Joe didn't think that she would actually tell me to my face that I was in fact, a weird crazy lady if that's what she meant. But I told her to be honest and guess who was right? ME! She said the Target Lady reminds her of me because of my personality and because she does find me a little funny:) I wish I would have known if you dressed like her and went out for Black Friday shopping you'd have a chance to win a BIG Target gift card. At least I always have an idea for next Halloween!


'Tis the Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment