Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Girl's Weekend!!!

After welcoming Tyler home Friday night, Saturday morning came quickly and I was off to have Girl's Weekend with my high school friends. Yes, we still keep in contact and yes, we are all still good friends. I consider myself extremely lucky that we've been able to stay friends since graduating almost eight years ago.

We headed up north from our hometown and stayed at Anna's parent's cabin. We were even blessed with strangely warm temps for October. Although it was cloudy and a couple rain showers passed through it was still great to cozy up in the cabin, have a fire, take a walk, go in the sauna then jump in the lake and eat tons and tons of food. I wasn't even hungry most of the time but there's something about being at a cabin and everything tastes ten times better. It's weird but I do not complain and stuff myself silly. 

We had great conversations and shared many laughs. I hope we can continue our new found tradition for many years to come and next year we can have everyone join!!!! We were still missing a couple. Now for your entertainment, enjoy a heavily filled post with photos from the 24 hour getaway!


We have four October birthdays: Melissa, Anna, MaKenzie & Kelsey. Celebration cupcakes were a must.




Boat Ride!





















Our Residence for Girl's Weekend!




Out for a Fall walk...
























Dare #1: Euro Pose. Anna just got back from Greece and said everyone poses like this for pictures...


Dare #2: Plank


Happy Birthday MaKenzie!


No comments:

Post a Comment