Have you heard of the "100 Workout"? Am I the last one to know about this? Is it last year's news? Either way, it's quick (depending how fast you do it) and it doesn't make me feel quite as lazy now that it's getting cold out. I'm going to miss going for walks/runs/bike rides/kayaking now that it finally feels like fall.
100 Workout
100 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches
80 Squats (I add weights and do my arms as well)
70 Leg Lifts
60 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
40 Squats
30 Leg Lifts
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Minutes of Running (and I've been doing this in my house - I'm talented)
It doesn't look like much but it gets my heart pumping and my body is sore! I've only done it twice and we'll see if it continues but I like trying new things and I can do it while I'm watching my new favorite fall shows.
Also, I love being a mother goose. I seriously wish it could be my full time job. For the past three weeks I've been able to hold a little boy named Isaac who has a heart problem. Unfortunately, every week I see him his heart condition continues to get worse. :( He looked really sick on Monday night so just keep the little guy in your prayers. There are a lot of sick babies in the NICU that need God's hand but this little guy has a place in my heart since I've held him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment