Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween my friends! I am so glad we are not re-living the famous Halloween Blizzard of '91 and that the northeast was the one getting dumped on. I saw many folks dressed up in costumes over the weekend. There was a Monster Dash race in St. Paul on Saturday and that evening as Joe and I were coming home from a Halloween Party we saw even more crazy costumes. We spent the evening at our friends Anna, Melissa and Kelsey's Halloween Bash filled with great food, games, and a dance party full of Justin Bieber songs. Yes, all of us ladies (25 and 26 year olds) have Bieber Fever.

I pulled out my Twins costume again and Joe decided to go as a college graduate. Good thing I kept my cap and gown!






I wish we could be passing out candy tonight to all the neighborhood trick or treaters but instead Joe will be in class and I will be rocking babies. At least the temptation of candy and chocolate is not sitting in our house this year:)

Another thing Joe and I didn't do this year was carve pumpkins but I did do something with the little ones I picked up earlier this month. First, I printed off our initials and cut the letters out of the paper so I could use them as my stencil.


Then I taped them onto the pumpkins...


And added some paint I had left over from a wedding project.


Ta-da! They are not spooky or Halloweenish but they will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment