Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY Winter Art

When I was putting up the Christmas decorations on Saturday I noticed I still had my fall diy art still sitting out. Pretty sure it's not fall anymore since there is snow on the ground.


So during a mid-afternoon study break I made a snowflake out of white paper. I tried my hand at it a few times until I found a shape and design that I liked. Before I left to rock babies last night I switched out the old and put in the new!


I realize my snowflake is a bit larger than the frame but I think it looks pretty sweet. I haven't made a snowflake like this in years!


I also had some extra Christmas ornaments laying around so off into the mason jar they went. Not sure how I feel about this but it is what it is. My creative juices weren't flowing too good last night...ha


On a side note, one of the little babies I held last night had a little resemblance of Tim Allen. He was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment