Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the First day of Christmas...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Joe received a bonus at work for increasing rate in the Hydrocracker (whatever that means:)
Seriously, could I have married a more studly man than Joe?!

and...

My co-worker Jill bought Joe and I Christmas stockings! Funny story, she originally bought them for me as a Christmas gift and after I told her I was going to make our stockings she ended up returning them. Yesterday during our Christmas lunch she told us the story of returning them and I told her she should have kept them because I would not be finishing the other one. The stocking looked really goofy. So last night after work she ran out to pick them up and gave them to me as a "going away" present. How sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment