My true love gave to me you...
A year in review from the Shelerud Couple:
January - Joe and I were back at it, hitting the books and spending most of our Saturdays in the library. Hello Spring Semester.
February - Celebrated my 25th birthday.Where's my wrinkle cream!?
March - Knocked off several things on the "Wedding To Do List" such as invites, our registry, picked out flowers, lost my mind.
April - 3 Hole Punch took 3rd place in the league.
May - I was showered with three bridal showers in one weekend! Joe and I brought home a lot of goodies for the house that weekend:)
June - Joe and I both had our Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. I spent the day at the lake and Joe hit the golf course with the boys.
July - We tied the knot on July 23rd!!!
August - After the wedding we headed to Canada for our honeymoon and the Shelerudings blog began it's journey.
September - Enjoyed spending Labor Day weekend with family at the Shelerud Cabin.
October - A month filled with a new sewing machine, a family wedding, Halloween and a whole lot of randomness.
November - I started my new job as a nursing assistant.
December - Joe was promoted to Senior Operation Engineer and we will be celebrating his 26th birthday on the 29th in Colorado!!
There you have it! 2011 proved to be a busy but wonderful year for Joe and I. We were blessed in many areas of our life and are grateful for everything!
In other news, the past two days I've been training in my replacement here at work. Tomorrow is my last day and it really hasn't hit me yet that when I walk out of here at 5:30pm, I won't be coming back as an employee. It's been a great three years...I was able to have my quarter-life crisis and figure out what I truly wanted to be when I grew up. I was able to plan our wedding, work on my pre-req's for the nursing program and even take a few more classes to lighten my load once I start. I've worked with three amazing ladies who I consider my friends and I can't wait to meet them for lunch once in awhile to catch up on life. I am sad to leave this place but looking forward to the next season in my life.
There you have it! 2011 proved to be a busy but wonderful year for Joe and I. We were blessed in many areas of our life and are grateful for everything!
In other news, the past two days I've been training in my replacement here at work. Tomorrow is my last day and it really hasn't hit me yet that when I walk out of here at 5:30pm, I won't be coming back as an employee. It's been a great three years...I was able to have my quarter-life crisis and figure out what I truly wanted to be when I grew up. I was able to plan our wedding, work on my pre-req's for the nursing program and even take a few more classes to lighten my load once I start. I've worked with three amazing ladies who I consider my friends and I can't wait to meet them for lunch once in awhile to catch up on life. I am sad to leave this place but looking forward to the next season in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment