Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hanging with the Nephews

On Sunday I went to church with my sister Andrea, her husband Ted and their two boys - the greatest nephews on earth. They recently started going to Cedar Valley in Bloomington and invited me to come along with them. Joe had to head to school to work on a group project that morning so I made my way to meet up with the Miller's. After church, Andrea asked if I could take some pictures of Brody to send out with their Christmas cards. Devin apparently already had a slew of photos from his school picture to summer sports so he was good to go in the picture department:)

This is the second year we've attempted to get together so I could take some family photos of them but finding the time has proven to be a bit of a challenge. Andrea if you're reading this, one of my New Year's resolutions is to get some nice family photos of you guys!! We should probably start planning a weekend now for next year!

Here are a few of my favorites that I snapped of Brody and the only one with both of the boys looking normal. :) Before we knew it, Brody was dragging behind Devin and trying to pull him down to wrestle. Boys will be boys!!






After church and taking a few pictures I was able to hang out with them at the house and ask them what they wanted for Christmas. Devin's list was very specific and Brody just wants trucks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment