My true love gave to me...
A Christmas Card DIY Project!!! Finally....my creative juices were flowing again! At least for five minutes.
Every year we get many Christmas cards from family and friends and we really don't have a good place to put them out on display for all to see. After cruising through my new favorite website a jolt of inspiration hit me like a train and I have this to show for it:
I had some silvery, snowflake ribbon, bought some clothespins and hung them up on our cupboards! I like it...no, I love it! Joe and Sadie liked it too:)
Look, I officially made the Shelerud Christmas card (bottom left corner of the picture)!
Then in all my homemakerness (five points to me for a made up word)...I made the traditional almond bark pretzels. Yum.
In more holiday news, Joe and I receieved our gifts to each other in the mail the other day. We're going to show the bowling alley who's boss with our new balls!!! That's what she said.
Joe: The bowling dominator!!
Me: The one who raises our handicap score!! haha
It's just so pretty...
In other news, I got an A in my Pathophysiology class. Booya!
No comments:
Post a Comment