Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Husband: Mr. Smarty Pants

...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Ephesians 5:20

Last week Joe had an interview at work for a Senior Operation Engineer position. He was up against two other people from outside of the company and it was about a four hour interview process. The job would mean a step up from where he is currently at and another step in the right direction for where he wants to go within the company.

This morning at 8:58 I got a text from Joe...
"I got the job. Senior Operation Engineer."

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so proud of him! I do not know the specifics of the job or what his responsibilities will be but I do know that he will now be the boss of some people (that's a frightening statement...haha jk) and I believe he gets to move from his cubicle to an actual office. Shwanky Shwanky!

Joe works hard at everything his does whether it's his job, his schooling or other things he does and I am so excited for him and all that he has accomplished and has yet to accomplish in his life. I told him I hope our future children get his "smart" genes because they'd be better off with his than mine.

Congratulations Hubby on the new job! I am very excited, proud and happy for you!! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment