Three years ago, Joe asked me to be his girlfriend. Now, we're one of those married couples:) I love how life works out sometimes! Of course, if you'd ask Joe was December 2nd meant he would most likely have no clue. He did asked me if we could just celebrate our wedding anniversary so he would only have to remember one special date. I'll just keep track of our other "special" dates since they were some of the best days of my life:)
Last night 3 Hole Punch got together for a night out at the alley. It was good to be out hitting the lanes again. Some of you may be thinking, "What is this '3 Hole Punch' you speak of?" And props to you if you do know what I'm talking about. That's right...our bowling team is preparing for our upcoming season!
We were the champs in 2010 and took third place last year and we're hoping to take our spot on the top again this year. I was a bit rusty but managed to get two games out of the three in the hundreds. Ok, fine...just barely into the hundreds. It was fun to catch up with Chad and Kelly and plan for our Colorado trip at the end of the month! Kelly is already planning what she is going to wear on our shopping day in Vail! haha. Gotta love it.
Joe and I have big plans for the weekend. Actually, I made the plans for us and Joe will just have to partake in them:) We're getting massages tomorrow morning and then we are off to get our first Christmas tree together!! It's going to be a full day of all things Christmas and I think we might even get a little snow to add to the holiday mood! Sunday I'm heading to church with my sister Andrea, her husband Ted and my nephews while Joe gets to work on a group project with his classmates at school. Then we're finishing our weekend with "A Christmas Carol" at the Guthrie Theater. I'm taking full advantage of my first weekend off in a while and might even have some fun projects to show you next week!
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment