Well, technically yesterday was his birthday but that doesn't mean I can't say Happy Birthday again! My Mom had family over last night to celebrate him with cake, gifts and I'm sure a lot of laughs. He spent his day cutting brush, changing the oil in my Mom's car and watching the Vikings lose yet another game.
My Dad is a pretty special guy and I am lucky to have him part of my life. I mean, my Dad is the fricken "Boat Man" and some would even describe him as a celebrity in my hometown. He's always been there to fix my car, take us for snowmobile rides around the yard and has been one of my biggest supporters. Although he's quiet, he has made quite an impression on me with his good heart and the way he takes care of those he loves.
Happy 54th Birthday Dad! Here's to many more years celebrating you!

No comments:
Post a Comment