My true love gave to me...
My last day of working twelve days straight!! As of 5:30pm tonight, I will finally have some time off to myself. And the best part about this upcoming weekend...my sister Sadie is coming to spend it with me! I'm meeting her and my parents halfway to make the exchange and I can't wait! We have to finish up some Christmas shopping and I think she wanted to watch Elf, which I am totally game for. Yep, it will be nice to have my little sister around.
Joe and I are both DONE with fall semester and it feels oh so lovely! We finally have time to see each other without thinking, "I should really start studying" or running around trying to get things done around the house. Joe has a long list of things he's been putting off until break such as finishing wiring the basement, washing out the beer and wine bottles from the wedding and I wouldn't be surprised if he made more beer in his time off too! I have twenty five days off before I start my first semester of nursing school so I am going to take full advantage of it! Having only four days left of my full-time job (after today that is) will help with that too, plus Christmas and New Year's and a little trip to Colorado...I'll be savoring every moment of the next twenty five days.
No comments:
Post a Comment